Vegan, Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (I used 3)
- 1 and 3/4 cups of gluten-free flower (I used Bob’s Red Mill GF Flour mix)
- 1/2 cup vegan butter softened
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan milk (I used soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 1 cup of coconuts shreds and walnuts- optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
Those Eggless muffins are an excellent breakfast idea.
They are easy to make and you can experiment with all kind of ingredients. I am showing you my recipe, but you can add vegan ham, or mushrooms, if you would like.
- 1 cup of Just Egg egg liquid.
- 1/3 cup of GF flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill GF flour)
- 2 cups of spinach
- half of red bell pepper
- half of small onion
- salt, pepper ,
- nutrition yeast
- your choice of vegan cheese alternative: mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350F and line with baking cups.
Easy, quick quinoa salad.
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1 diced cucumber (about 1 cup)
- 2 diced tomatoes (about 1 cup )
- radish (optional)
- bell pepper (optional)
- salt, pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions in salted water.
- Toss the diced cucumber, radish, bell pepper, diced tomato, and sliced scallion in a bowl and add salt and pepper
- When the quinoa is cooled add it to the rest of the ingredients
- Let the salad sit for 10-20 minutes to let the flavors meld together before serving.