Vegan, Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (I used 3)
- 1 and 3/4 cups of gluten-free flower (I used Bob’s Red Mill GF Flour mix)
- 1/2 cup vegan butter softened
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan milk (I used soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 1 cup of coconuts shreds and walnuts- optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, grease a little bit and set aside.
- Smash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, butter and whisk well, until combined and smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix very well, until combined. Add coconuts shred and walnuts, if desire, and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a skewer comes out the center clean.
- Allow the bread to cool, before removing from the pan and serving.