I have posted the recipe for Latkes few years ago, but now a little bit different version. Let’s call it version two.
Vegan, Gluten Free Latkes
- 4 big potatoes/ peeled and shredded
- 1/2 small onion -chopped
- 1-2 shredded carrots
- egg replacer (1 equivalent of 1 egg. I use Follow Your Heart Egg Replacer)
- 2/3 cup of flour (I mixed different flours into cup: garbanzo bean flour, white rice flour and 2 spoons of flaxseed meal, 2-3 spoons of potato starch)
- 1-2 spoons of Gluten Free Plain Breadcrumbs by The Greater Knead
- salt, paper, turmeric, plus any seasonings that you feel fit and are to your taste.