There are so many recipes for caramel sauce, but I came out with this easy recipe. It is vegan and gluten free. And it is really good.
1 can of extra thick and rich coconut cream (I used Trader Joe’s Brand, 14oz (414 ml)-Don’t shake the can!…
Chewy Cookies by Vegan Gluten Free Heaven
- 1 cup of softened vegan margarine
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of Molasses
- 1/4 cup of soy milk (or any vegan milk of your choice)
- 2 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Flour Mix (I used Bb’s Red Mill All Purpose Flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum (IF it is already in your flour mix, skip this part)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- vegan chocolate chips or coconuts/ nuts- anything you want in your cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
I need to write down what I did because I made some little changes and I loved the way this bread came out. I have found the recipe for a perfect vegan/gluten free banana bread on the site of wonderful Mrs. Brittany Angell. 🙂
(You can find her original recipe here: