Chewy Cookies by Vegan Gluten Free Heaven
- 1 cup of softened vegan margarine
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of Molasses
- 1/4 cup of soy milk (or any vegan milk of your choice)
- 2 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Flour Mix (I used Bb’s Red Mill All Purpose Flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum (IF it is already in your flour mix, skip this part)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- vegan chocolate chips or coconuts/ nuts- anything you want in your cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl mix margarine, sugar,molasses until it is light.
- Stir in the milk and mix for few minutes till the mixture is creamy.
- In separate bowl mix flour,xantham gum, salt and baking soda and next keep adding by parts to the wet mixture. Stir well.
- Add chocolate chips and/or coconut flakes and/or nuts. Mix.
- Drop small spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 min. (Every oven vary so please check cookies, if they are not burning around 10 min. from putting them into oven).
TIP: If you don’t have molasses you can use instead of sugar and molasses: 1/2 cup of white Vegan sugar and 1/2 cup of Vegan brown sugar.