Easy, quick quinoa salad.
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1 diced cucumber (about 1 cup)
- 2 diced tomatoes (about 1 cup )
- radish (optional)
- bell pepper (optional)
- salt, pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions in salted water.
- Toss the diced cucumber, radish, bell pepper, diced tomato, and sliced scallion in a bowl and add salt and pepper
- When the quinoa is cooled add it to the rest of the ingredients
- Let the salad sit for 10-20 minutes to let the flavors meld together before serving.
I have posted the recipe for Latkes few years ago, but now a little bit different version. Let’s call it version two.
Vegan, Gluten Free Latkes
- 4 big potatoes/ peeled and shredded
- 1/2 small onion -chopped
- 1-2 shredded carrots
- egg replacer (1 equivalent of 1 egg. I use Follow Your Heart Egg Replacer)
- 2/3 cup of flour (I mixed different flours into cup: garbanzo bean flour, white rice flour and 2 spoons of flaxseed meal, 2-3 spoons of potato starch)
- 1-2 spoons of Gluten Free Plain Breadcrumbs by The Greater Knead
- salt, paper, turmeric, plus any seasonings that you feel fit and are to your taste.
There are many recipes online, but here is my own invention of this delicious, creamy Potato, Carrot Soup.
Follow the below steps and in no time you will be enjoying this soup as well. 🙂
Creamy Potato, Carrot Soup
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1/3 of zucchini (optional)
- 2-3 cups of veggie stock
- 1tbs of coconut oil
- seasonings of your choice: salt, pepper, mushroom seasoning, dried rosemary, dried theme, etc.