There are many recipes online, but here is my own invention of this delicious, creamy Potato, Carrot Soup.
Follow the below steps and in no time you will be enjoying this soup as well. 🙂
Creamy Potato, Carrot Soup
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1/3 of zucchini (optional)
- 2-3 cups of veggie stock
- 1tbs of coconut oil
- seasonings of your choice: salt, pepper, mushroom seasoning, dried rosemary, dried theme, etc.
Vegan/ Gluten Free Pho
Pho is a Vietnamese noodle soup consisting of broth, rice noodles called bánh phở, a few herbs, and in vegan version- tofu. It is quick and easy to make at home.
- 1 cup of red cabbage, sliced
- 10 oz of mushrooms-sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic (peeled and chopped)
- half of small onion – chopped
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups of water
- bean sprouts
- gluten free soy sauce
- cilantro to garnish
- optional: broccoli and edamame
- salt, paper, seasonings
- gluten free noodles
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, garlic, onion to water and vegetable broth.
This dish after you make it few times, becomes easy and quick. At least this is what happened in my case.
Coconut Curry Vegan Stew
- can of coconut milk (light)- you may use half of it depending on how liquid your stew you like to be
- Vegan broth- 1 or 2 cups (again it depends how liquid you like it to be)
- 4 big potatoes/diced
- 2 spoons of curry
- chopped onion
- cup of frozen veggies
- salt,paper, seasoning of your choice (f.ex