This dish after you make it few times, becomes easy and quick. At least this is what happened in my case.
Coconut Curry Vegan Stew
- can of coconut milk (light)- you may use half of it depending on how liquid your stew you like to be
- Vegan broth- 1 or 2 cups (again it depends how liquid you like it to be)
- 4 big potatoes/diced
- 2 spoons of curry
- chopped onion
- cup of frozen veggies
- salt,paper, seasoning of your choice (f.ex goya blend )
- vegan/gluten free meat of your choice
- rice (if you like as a side dish)
- Cook potatoes,till soft.
- Meanwhile cook onion in oil till golden,add mushrooms.
- Cook for few minutes.
- Add frozen veggies.
- Cook additional few minutes.
- Add veggie broth and soon after half cup of coconut milk.
- Stir well.
- Add vegan meat.
- Add curry, and other seasonings.
- Add potatoes.
- Cooked for few more minutes.
- Add cilantro.