Vegan/ Gluten Free Pho
Pho is a Vietnamese noodle soup consisting of broth, rice noodles called bánh phở, a few herbs, and in vegan version- tofu. It is quick and easy to make at home.
- 1 cup of red cabbage, sliced
- 10 oz of mushrooms-sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic (peeled and chopped)
- half of small onion – chopped
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups of water
- bean sprouts
- gluten free soy sauce
- cilantro to garnish
- optional: broccoli and edamame
- salt, paper, seasonings
- gluten free noodles
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, garlic, onion to water and vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes. ( The longer you simmer the soup the more flavorful it will be).
- Add soy sauce, seasoning, bean sprouts and tofu. Cook additional 5 min.
- Serve soup with noodles,sprinkled with cilantro.