I am not sure what actually I should name this dish. But since it is total transformation of Spaghetti, I called it … A’la Spaghetti. 😉 You can change this dish to your needs, and actually you can serve it in few ways. Also it will taste and look deferent depending on what veggies you are having at the moment in your fridge. 😉
- 3 carrots
- 2 sticks of celery
- half of red pepper
- chili pepper-if you like spicy food
- vegan meat substitute- I used Vegan/GF sweet and sour soybean nuggets by May Wah
- tomato sauce
- vegan cheese-either mozzarella or parmesan cheese (I used Daiya Mozzarella Cheese! It melts really well)
- avocado (optional)
- olives (optional)
- your choice of Gluten Free spaghetti or other kind of pasta (I used rice noodles)
- Wash and peel carrots and cook till tender.
- Wash and cook broccoli.
- Cut onion, zucchini, celery, pepper, and simmer on medium heat.
4. Meanwhile prepare pasta according to directions.
5. When everything looks soft, add garlic and spicy and meat substitute.
6. Simmer few more minutes and add tomato sauce.
7. When pasta is ready , place it into bowl.
8. Put all the veggies and add cheese.
9. You can put the dish into microwave for 1-2 min, so the cheese melts.
10. Put avocado and few olives on top.
11. Serve and Enjoy!
Bon appetit 😉