Those Eggless muffins are an excellent breakfast idea.
They are easy to make and you can experiment with all kind of ingredients. I am showing you my recipe, but you can add vegan ham, or mushrooms, if you would like.
- 1 cup of Just Egg egg liquid.
- 1/3 cup of GF flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill GF flour)
- 2 cups of spinach
- half of red bell pepper
- half of small onion
- salt, pepper ,
- nutrition yeast
- your choice of vegan cheese alternative: mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350F and line with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together JUST Egg, salt, pepper, nutrition yeast.
- Sauté spinach and onion. Put aside, till it cools off.
- Chop bell pepper, chives, tomato
- Mix all the ingredients and cooled spinach, into JUST Egg mixture.
- Add your choice of cheese and stir. (You can also sprinkle the cheese on top of the muffins instead).
- Add flour and stir everything together.
- Fill muffin tins ¾ of the way full with JUST Egg mixture.
- Optional-sprinkle the muffins with cheese.
- Bake “Egg” muffin for 20 min or till the center is firm.
- Cool off and serve.