I was experimenting in my kitchen and I came out with this delicious dish. 🙂 It really tastes good. Soooo good. I think Otto’s Cassava Flour has a lot to do with it. 🙂
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup Otto’s Cassava Flour (I tried it also with white rice flour. But Cassava Flour works much better. )
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon garlic power
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- any other spices you desire
- 1-2 table spoons of Gluten Free Teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine Otto’s Cassava flour, water, seasoning and whisk until combined.
- Add Teriyaki sauce and Liquid Smoke, stir well.
- Dip cauliflower in batter and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!