This recipe can be used to make vegan, gluten free patties, burgers or meatless-balls. It is up to you how you would like to shape it. And it is also up to you which ingredients you like the most and would like to add. Imagination is the limit.
- 1 cup of lightly cooked broccoli
- 2 big carrots (raw)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- garlic (optional)
- 1-2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 2 tbs of flaxseed
- 3 tbsp of Gluten Free bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp potato starch (you can add 1-2 tbsp of Gluten free flour as well)
- 1 egg replacer
- seasonings: salt,pepper, basil, chilli etc.
- Shred the carrots and put in the ball.
- Cut broccoli, red bell pepper, onion and garlic and add to bowl.
- Mix in cooked quinoa, and the rest of ingredients.
- Prepare egg replacer according to directions and add to the bowl.
- Add seasonings and mix well.
- Form patties (or balls) and fry on greased pan.