- 1 ripe banana
- 2/3 cup non dairy milk (I use soy milk, but almond milk would be great as well)
- 3/4 cup flour (I mixed gluten free all-purpose flour, millet flour and flaxseeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- little bit of salt
- oil, for the pan
- jelly, maple syrup, or fruits for serving
- In a small food processor, puree the banana with milk and vanilla.
- Mix together the dry ingredients. Pour the banana/milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Heat an oil in a skillet over medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the pancake batter into the pan. You may reduce the heat to low. Cook both sides.
- Serve pancakes warm with your choice of toppings.